Jan 20, 2015

Fitbit One + February Walking Challenge


The easiest exercise you can do is add steps to your everyday activities and wear a pedometer.


I LOVE  my 
Fitbit One

I wear it 24/7.

I just clip it on my waistband of whatever I am wearing and let it do its thing.

It has a rubber-type case so it grips really well and never falls off.

I LOVE that it counts not only forward steps, but sideways steps and kicks and every movement that my walking DVD's have me do...not all pedometers will catch those.

I also get weekly updates on how I am doing via my email. I recently received this email showing my "year-in-review for 2014":


I walked 707 miles and 1,640,479 steps in 2014.



ARE YOU A WALKER?
JOIN ME IN A WALKING CHALLENGE?


Rules:
1. Create a blog post using the I Love Walking image above.

2. Paste this SimplyLinked HTML code onto the bottom of your post so everyone's link will show on everyone's page.
(<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.simply-linked.com/listwidget.aspx?l=E9213202-CC06-4F6B-ACC9-A342365A08CD" ></script>)

3. Add your link in the SimplyLinked box below.

4. Record how many miles you walk from Feb 1 - Feb 28 on your blog post. (Record daily, weekly, or at the end :)

5. Invite your friends to join in the fun.

6. Person who walks the farthest gets a $10 Amazon Gift Card

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template