Jun 23, 2014

Last Saturday

When my husband goes on business trips he attends lengthy meetings and a few fun activities.

When I go on a business trip I PARTY with AUTHORS, DESIGNERS, ILLUSTRATORS and ACTORS!

Last Saturday I met and ate LUNCH with Jeanne Spear...





While there I also met her son-in-laws sister, Lindsay, who creates wire headwraps



Then I attended the TRIFECTA BOOKS MEGA LAUNCH PARTY...


There I met and talked with...

*Tristi Pinkston
*Laura Bingham
*Jaclyn Weist
*Karen E. Hoover
*Jenni James
*BC Sterrett




Finally I ended the night laughing with my daughter and husband at DESERT STAR PLAYHOUSE.



BEST NEWS OF ALL...

I HAVE SIGNED COPIES OF BOOKS,
TO GIVEAWAY!

so watch for upcoming posts :)


PS. I am working on getting discounts for the headwraps AND gift certificates to Desert Star Playhouse for my followers...

2 comments:

  1. I love meeting with authors! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This truly was a GREAT DAY!
      Glad I am able to share it with my followers!
      Check back often...I have SIGNED books to give away :)

      Delete

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template