May 27, 2014

The Creation Plan

Book Details
Author: Betty Meyers
Release Date: September 1983
Publisher: Deseret Book
Genre: Self-Help

I LOVE THIS BOOK!
IT HAS BEEN SUCH A HELP!

Housework, organizing, even cooking can become overwhelming in today's busy world.

How do you get it all done?

ONE DAY AT A TIME!

This plan takes the creations of the world found in the Bible and sets aside different days to do different chores.

Here is a sample:

First Day~ Unorganized matter is organized
Monday~ Organizing and cleaning

Second Day~ Waters
Tuesday~ Laundry, ironing and mending

Third Day~ Light divided from darkness
Wednesday~ Personal enlightenment, planning, reading, writing, etc.

And so on through the rest of the week.

Each day gives you insights into that day during the creation plus tips/solutions on what and how to do that day.

One of the greatest things I LOVE about this book is the menu plan. It is always SO HARD to figure out what's for dinner.

Now there is no more struggling...

Monday~ organize: leftovers, meat pie, or stew
Tuesday~ waters: soup
Wednesday~ light/dark: fish or poultry

And the rest of the week too.

THIS PLAN IS SO SIMPLE!
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. IT!
I REALLY DO USE IT!

Funny story...
When my kids were younger my son was talking to his friend through his upstairs bedroom window. The friends asked him to come out and play.

My son said "I can't ~ I have to clean my room."
When the friend asked "Why?"
My son simple said "Because it's Monday."

The friend probably never learned why you have to clean your room on Monday, but I knew and my kids knew that Monday was cleaning day :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a creative idea for a book. I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is creative and effective!
      You do one thing each day and not worry about anything else.
      Even if you don't get to the one thing...you have next week to do it...
      NO STRESSING here :)
      Love your support!

      Delete

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template