Feb 17, 2014

Liebster Blog Award Nominee

I am honored and excited to be nominated for the 
Liebster Blog Award! 


This is an award where you
recognize fellow bloggers 
and help people discover new blogs
I was nominated by Aubrey Joy

The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet?

Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word.

Rules:
  • You must link back to the person who linked you
  • Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 new bloggers and come up with 11 new questions to ask
  • You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
  • You must let the person you nominated know you nominated them
The questions Aubrey asked me:

When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging in August 2012. It was a way to share the many books I love to read with others.

What is your favorite quote?
"I ride the roller coaster of life with both hands in the air." by Sarah Tanner Briggs in the book Do Not Attempt In Heels

What is your dream job?
My first dream job was being a mom...I accomplished that with 3 wonderful kids.
My second dream job is selling books at a book store...I am living that right now!

Best book you’ve read this year?
I'm Not Cinderella by Tarrah Montgomery.

Favorite place to shop…
I actually HATE shopping.

Other hobbies…
Singing, family history, crocheting, knitting.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
One day I hope to be able to take my husband back to Germany.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I saw this name the other day and I though "I need to tell an author to use this name.  Maybe I will just change my name to "Ellika".

What is your favorite social media site and why?
Facebook...it is the one I understand the most :)

What is your favorite movie?
I just saw FROZEN...it climbed right to my top movie pretty quickly!

If you could be any book character, who would you be?
I would be a princess who is whisked away by the knight in shining armor.

THANK YOU Aubrey for nominating ME...what a FUN thing!

I NOMINATE:

MY QUESTIONS:)
  1. When did you start blogging and why?
  2. What was the funnest things you have done this week?
  3. If you were a super hero what powers would you like?
  4. Do you read books more than once?
  5. Other hobbies...
  6. How many blog posts do you average in a week?
  7. How do you choose what books to blog about?
  8. What is your favorite book so far this year?
  9. Do you prefer straight or bendy straws?
  10. Are you a clean or messy person?
  11. Are you a hat person?
HAVE FUN WITH THIS! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template