Jul 17, 2013

Pretty Darn Funny Web Series w/ Jane Austen Rap

Pretty Darn Funny is getting ready for Season 2 and I was able to attend a pre-screening event last night

Let me tell you I am excited for Season 2!

They are taking it in a slightly different direction this season and I am so looking forward to it!

You will still see the comedy troupe but you will also see more of Gracie's life as she tries to have it all, be it all, enjoy it all....and you will see she is pretty funny trying to do it all :)

I was able to watch 2 episodes...SO GOOD!

I was also able to watch a music video...
FUN! FUN! FUN! and FUNNY too!

Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting Season 1 in preparation for Season 2

For now sit back and enjoy this really fun comedy sketch/music video brought to you by the cast of Pretty Darn Funny!




Do you want to support good clean fun?
Go to this clip on YouTube and click "LIKE"

Watch Season 1: Episode 1 HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template