Jan 30, 2013

Dark Memories

To be honest I wasn't too sure I wanted to read this book...

KSL stated:  ""Dark Memories" is the first horror novel published by Covenant or any mainstream LDS publisher."

While I am a lover of suspense. I am NOT a horror-liking person.  So I was a little worried!

THEN I did a little research...

Jeffrey S. Savage said this about the book: "the book is not “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” blood and guts. “It’s more like the scary movies I watched growing up … when the most terrifying parts of the story took place in your own head.”

I read the first chapter on Amazon...You can also find it HERE

I finally said to my husband..."It's put out by Covenant...so it can't be too bad can it?" And then I jumped right in to reading it...

SO GLAD I DID!

I couldn't put it down! The story is so good and so real and yes, the most terrifying parts take place in your own head AND beware they really do!

In the story mysterious murders are taking place...the only connection between the victims is that they were all lost in a mine during a school picnic when they were younger. One boy of the group did not make it back out of the mine.

And now it seems he is calling revenge on those who did!

It is SCARY..
It is THRILLING...
It is packed with SUSPENSE...
It is FAST-PACED...
It is MIND-BOGGLING..
It is AMAZING...
It is SO GOOD...

A DEFINITE MUST READ :)

Amazon * Deseret Book * GoodReads


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template